The need virus is designed to reach your lungs only.
2-is corona new?*
No, it appeared before
In the name of sars in 2002
And in the name of mers year 2015
The current is called n-Cov from 2019
3-the virus is killer?*
Yes, with syndrome symptoms " kidney failure " and " pneumonia "
4-what is the death rate?*
2 TO 5 %
5-what’s his source?*
6-is there a cure?*
No, no vaccine, no cure.
We treat associated symptoms such as dehydration, lack of kidney failure.
7-how to move?*
Self, with toys and mucus
8-what is the safe distance?*
3-5 meters of anyone with the beams
9-does the injured show the beams directly?*
No, infectious nursery period two to two weeks
10-does the mask protect me?*
No, never protect you just prevents you from touching your face
11-how to protect myself?*
- don’t give up by hand,
- don’t kiss anyone,
- never touch your face
- and always wash your hands with soap after touching anything in public places
- watch your heat every 12 hours and should be less than 38 degrees
12-how to act with myself?*
If you get cold symptoms and heat up, isolate yourself
And connect with the ministry of health on the hotline for isolation and control,
13-how to act with others?*
- don’t approach anyone possible injury
- don’t approach anyone who came from the infection
- don’t give up on any passenger until proven not injured
- in case the beams appear on one of your surroundings you have to remove it and report
- 14-important feedback :*
- your death is deadly but you may survive in case you win
Food Health and sports are important factors
- you should drink too much hot drink like anise and tea.
Drinking every day Vitamin C Sparkling…
- stay away from cold drinks
The most likely to die are smokers, elderly and children.