The second member of the immune system is the thymus

The second member of the immune system is the thymus

And this is what was characterized by his name the t

It’s the place where education and education happen to t :woman: :mortar_board:

:heart: this member is right above the heart :heart:
And this is our suggestion that he is the central member of the immune system
Without Him the t-cells will not be and therefore the whole immune system is beaten because it is the main cell in the awesome immune system

Come so we enter the atmosphere of this wonder member and start our journey in the anatomy :eyes::eyes:

:point_down: and you are reading the pictures below :point_down:

He bacon capsulated
:point_left: and bilobed means BITCOIN OF 2 lobes

Bynqsm from air to two areas are cortex and medulla

:diamonds: between the capsule and the cortex in an area called subcapsular cortex and this is the place where it happens to douple negative thymocytes (mtkẖạfsẖ tell meaning uncle)

Double negative thymocytes
These are the first cells to enter the thymus and mbykwnsẖ on it neither cd4 nor cd8

The word thymocytes with it thymus cells friendly cells t cells

We go back to talking again
We said that in two areas

:point_up:CORTEX
Friendly Outdoor area of the organ
It will be full of douple negative what we say about it means before it happens

Also there is something called the negative selection :roll_eyes:

:v:MEDULLA

D inner area
It will be full of positive positive results (I think it’s not? ) friendly also before diffrentiation, a

This area is happening with something called positive positive :roll_eyes:
These two regions so b seperating need her name corticomedullary junction

And this is so where t cell precursors access to thymus
And where the t is out of blood

The T cell cell is entering the thymus as we say from the corticomedullary area :point_up_2:

After that you go to subcapsular cortex and the t cell will be in this case double negative

In the subcapsular cortex start the thymocytes make its own and also make with them the cd4 & Cd8 means double positive and spread in the cortex

And here comes the role of the cortical thymic epithelial cells who is offering the mhc and testing the ability of the tcrs it is associated with it

The thymocytes that is successful in this exam is a break to the medulla and there is a medullary thymic epithelial cells that is not only helping the thymocytes in the maturation de also about it the ability it is express proteins that will exist all over the body and see the thymo cyte httʿrf On it or not and of course natural don’t recognize it it’s self I mean you don’t have any response from it
If it happens, then this won’t have to grow up because it will make problems after that :x:

In the end the thymocytes comes out and you will be single positive singing it either cd4 or cd8
And go so to practice her tasks

Of course you ask I mean what positive & positive selection that I am your brain from the morning
I will tell you the post that is coming