There are a few things that i would like to point out

There are a few things that i would like to point out

1. india is a country which has a no. Of religions. This upper caste lower system was mainly seen in hinduism. And just bcz some upper caste hindus behaved miserably 70 years back, does that mean that the entire country which has muslims Christians jains sikhs etc have to live with the consequences.( There are just some muslims who come under obc i know) but rest being in minority have also to suffer from the enormous Reservation. And if representation is the key here than someone would talk about religion based representation as well. Then there will language based representation.And if want to represent then earn that by scoring higher.

2. Dr Ambedkar was a person with great vision and therefore earns respect from every indian. If u follow him you should also know what he said. He clearly said that reservation should be checked after 10 years and it shouldn’t be something which should go on for ever. But this was never done. Rather than reducing the reservation it is increased thanks to the politians and their vote bank politics

3. you asked a question as to why do UR people score higher, the answer is that they know for them it is a do or die situation. They know that they don’t have any certificates to help them cross any hurdle. I am sure every student irrespective of the caste works hard to achieve his/her dream but when u know that u don’t have any support or any backup option it shows in your efforts. I have several friends who have reservation. They worked post intership and simultaneously studied but for me i knew if i work and earn i would be losing on my seat.

4. you have written this article assuming that all our grandparents are educated or holding some high posts. You are wrong my dear friend. Even for us it is either our first generation or second generation which is studying. Some of us even are the first generation to get educated.

5. u spoke about representation. Which i agree is right. But when reservation was given to u to become a doctor wasn’t that adequate. You studied in the same govt college as the UR people. You passed the same exam. You had the same library same staff teaching you same hostel. You made friends irrespective of their caste. If this is not representation then what is? After all this why do you again need a reservation for pg??? I know if you are been given reservation you will grab it. If i were at your place i would have done the same probably but you justifying reservation at every step in this ladder is not right.

6. The most imp thing since this reservation is not being checked a reserved candidate for example SC student used it and became a doctor now he will have better knowledge and would provide better facilities to his kids . Now again his son would use the certificate yet again and become a doctor again and this will continue. Whereas an SC who has the certificate but couldn’t get enough marks to get a seat would remain poor , again he would not be able to provide good education to his kids he would again lack behind. So reservation over the time is just benifiting one family over and over again while the ones who actually need it now still remain backward. This is the main reason as it why 70 years after independence too SC ST have not been uplifted. So it is high time that similar criteria creamy and non creamy is introduced in SC ST as well so that the ones who remain backward can be brought forward.

7. inter caste marriage point again. It is there everywhere. Brahmins so called upper castes don’t want to get married into kshatriyas again upper castes. Or SC not wanting to get married to ST .It is there everywhere in india and now just between upper and lower as what u think or feel.

I am sorry if i have hurt your sentiments or anyone else’s and it is not your fault that you are getting reservation. We hold nothing against you but the politicians. And when you talk about hate. It becomes natural when u see a friend who has studied with you in a metropolitan city since Nursery get an mbbs seat at 50,000 rank and then a PG in radiology while you did everything together and you struggling to get a seat of your choice. It will definitely leave a bitter taste

This understanding should be both ways

These, are my point do people agree?