There is a professor of endemic diseases that is working at Nagazaki University in Japan

There is a professor of endemic diseases that is working at Nagazaki University in Japan… He was making problems with my Tim for 4 years and we solved the topic that we expelled him from the group and put some people in some money and deprive them of the Uthership (not their name on the pepper) and we said it’s normal and we grew our brain…

This doctor is the method of working with him immoral, and the method of calculating the research is done as if it is a reward for your loyalty… So you prefer to be tied to him as long as you have research with him, don’t spread… because if you decide to leave him, he will remove your name from Research no matter how much you participated in it… and this is against the ethics of scientific research in the whole world… Urship is not a grant, no credit and gift, but a well deserved right based on scientific effort presented…

The important thing is that Egyptian students whose experience is weak fall prey in this circle easily and don’t know how to get out of it for years and they have to complete or lose… The important thing is that there is recently one of the colleagues who happened to him this situation, but he was smart and understood and sold to The Magazine does not prove his participation in the research after Dr. Da was not deleting his name from the study, and the result is that the editor refused to research and sold an official letter authors that Dr. Da violated the ethics of scientific research and does not follow the ethics of the World Committee Ethics Committee of Publication Ethics COPE… And I personally know Professor Michael Wise from board of the World Ethics Committee, supervising international publication in magazines and publishing houses are all subject to it…

What is required is that any student has been injured or oppressed by Dr. Da in the last 5 years, or participated in a study and his name is not written on it, or his name is deleted from Pepper after leaving the group, or his name was on Converness Epstract then deleted in The final pepper, or he had money, published from the University of Vietnam and the doctor ate it on him… Anyone who has been exposed to any form of injustice or violation of his scientific rights contact me and send me what proves on this Emily:

[email protected]

And I will give him his right from Dr. Da, to take moral and legal procedures at Nagasaki University… Thank you