This is Raghuvamsi, Batch 2013, Dr.VMGMC Solapur

Sorry for jumping late in the bandwagon.

Hi everyone,

This is Raghuvamsi, Batch 2013, Dr.VMGMC Solapur.

Neet pg 2019 - 31k

Neet pg 2020 - 51k

Inicet Nov 2020 - 3.9k

Inicet July 2021 - 6k

Neet pg 2021 - 693

I’ve been a marrow plan c user for 2 years, and plan b user for 3 years. I was even one of the earliest people to have used marrow since it’s launch, so I’ve practically seen it grow and evolved with it too.

For the entrance exams, everything about marrow is the best, right from the user interface to the exemplary content and teachers, one couldn’t ask for more. Honestly I couldn’t even finish more than 70-80 percent of the content, and I’m pretty sure that’s the case with most of us.

I would like to thank all the teachers of marrow who’ve helped me both in the academic as well as non academic domain despite their ever busy schedule. Forever grateful 🙏.

This wouldn’t have been possible without the immense support from my parents who tolerated a frustrated aspirant for 1.5 years. Trust me, even they are preparing with us all this time. A big thank you to all my friends for being really supportive.

Just a few things I want to say to all future aspirants - be sincere in your efforts. Don’t deviate from the goal, no matter how many obstacles arise in your path, we should have the vision to look at the goal and keep inching towards it no matter how slow. And despite all the preparation, the 3.5 hours of the exam matter the most. We should learn to hold our nerve there, and for that I practiced by giving gts, almost once a week since October.

Moreover, this exam serves the purpose of entrance only. It doesn’t decide the calibre of any doctor. So I request all to take it as such and never form any opinions, no matter what the rank is.

Thank you all.