This may make you feel a little anxious and scared but this makes me feel excited but very mindful!

This may make you feel a little anxious and scared but this makes me feel excited but very mindful!
Our skin is the largest organ of the body and what lurks beneath facial skin is many veins, arteries, muscles and nerves. Not everyone has these in exactly the same place, some different ethnicities may have slightly different anatomy which means we have to be mindful as medical injectors where to and where not to inject.
The key to this is being aware and to be able to manage to rectify this if this was to happen. Sometimes it’s unavoidable!
As a now Northumbria university mentor my students will be practically assessed with treating patients in front of me and have a written exam in administration of botulinum toxins and fillers which covers all of the skin including anatomy and physiology such as all the major landmarks of the face.
I myself undertook the masters level anatomy and physiology exam and passed with a distinction. Always make sure you know the training and qualifications of the person who is treating you.
Thank you to @drtoniburke for this amazing app.