Those who r happy n making comments in favor of postponement shame

Those who r happy n making comments in favor of postponement shame on u …being human how just ucan laugh on students pain n fear

You need to rephrase the statement? Shame on people whom? People who wanted postponement or no postponement

The sad part isn’t that the exam wasn’t postponed, the sad part is actually the uncertainty, confusion and dilemma which created a mental chaos for the past 15-20 days

We all are docs we should support each other’s problems and gods knows only any1 may be in trouble whether its Pg or intern or SR anyone …we should stand by each other … have some empathy at least do some mental support….There are first yr Pg residents who r hpy only coz of… they know by this they don’t have to do much work and can enjoy ! Many of 1st yr jr saying this things etc …

So many are students are suicidal after this news. I can understand because I will be gone soon from this world since I stopped chemotherapy.

But the ones who have a chance to live must live and fight every odds in life. Exam is a part of life and if one battle is lost. Another one will come. But life must go on.

I wish they would have granted interns to be eligible

grammerly - missed word “non” if you meant about the people who are happy in favor of non postponement judgement.