Ultrasound ulnar nerve at the elbow

1. A 19 years old housewife has pallor and easy fatigability. Her hemoglobin is 8.5g/dl, MCV 70 fl, MCHC 30 g/dl and ESR 85 mm 1st hour WG. This picture is best described by which of the following answer?
    a) Iron Deficiency Anemia
    b) Anemia Of Chronic Disease
    c) Aplastic Anemia
    d) Thalassemia Trait
    e) Sideroblastic Anemia

The most frequent cause of aortic valve incompetence and regurgitation is:
a) Latent syphilis
b) Infective Endocarditis
c) Rheumatic fever
d) Aortic dissection
e) Congenital defect

An 80 year old woman notes that she had trouble putting her curtains at night. She states that she has loss of balance and repeated falls . What is the single most definitive investigation ?

A. Cervical x ray
B. Advice about posture
C . Hearing test
D. Measure intraocular pressure
E. Visual acuity

I am looking for Cardiology doctors with NO VISA requirements that can start in April or early May. This is an ST3+ post at a Teaching Hospital near the Leeds area in the NHS.

Benefits:

• Salary between £34,746 to £47,647
  • 50% banding supplement (will take the starting salary to £50K+)
  • University hospital which can provide development
  • Located in a lively city with quieter areas for families
  • International airport located within an hour

To be considered you must:

• Have GMC registration or be eligible
  • Have a minimum IELTS 7.5 or officially be exempt
  • Have a min. of 4 years’ postgraduate experience in Cardiology
  • Be able to start in April or early May

Please send your CV immediately to [email protected], interviews are being held next week so refer anyone you think is suitable.

A 47 years old man with hx of IHD complains of chest pain with SOB on exertion over the past few days.ECG normal.Echo=increased EF and decreased septal wall thickness.What is the most likely diagnosis?
a.Dilated CM
b.Constrictive pericarditis
c.Amyloidosis
d.Subacute endocarditis

Kindly highlight my mistakes please… I know it’s not ge right place to post an essay here but I really need your help guys…
Thanks in advance

“In recent years, there has been a rise in the volume of air traffic. What are the reasons for this? Do you believe that government should control this process?”

Nowadays, air travel has become the most popular way of travelling either the journey is national or international. There are few reasons for a recent rise in air travel and I personally believe that there should be a set limit for this by authorities to avoid its negative impacts.

Perhaps, the main reason behind a recent surge of air traffic is its cheaper availability. People with a small income are now able to buy a plan ticket, which was not possible even two decades ago. For example, air Asia’s logo puts in “everyone can travel”. A further reason is a change in the spending habits of the societies. People use to spend a lot for their entertainment instead of saving money as they use to do in past. This trend is much evident from a rise in tourism throughout the world. For instance, a recent survey has shown that highest number of international tourists has visited St. Paul’s cathedral in 2015 than ever before. Lastly, another reason for increase in journeys by air is growth of international business. Worldwide, international trade has increased significantly and this has lead to more international meetings and tours among companies, for which people have to travel by air.

Nevertheless, this process should be controlled by the government as it has already contributed a lot in environmental pollution, either via fuel burning or noise production. Research has proved that gases released from fuel consumption in air jets has damaged the ozone layer and this process of damage is growing day by day.

In conclusion, cheaper tickets, international trading and changed habits of individuals has caused air congestion. However, in my opinion government should take steps to control this rise is we want a healthy and safe globe to live.

Ultrasound ulnar nerve at the elbow

This is an axial view of the left elbow in a patient with subluxation of the ulnar nerve. At the beginning of the video, the medial epicondyle is between the two arrows; the ulnar nerve (right arrow) is in its normal position just lateral to the medial epicondyle. As the elbow is flexed from 70 to 130 degrees, the ulnar nerve pops out of the ulnar groove to a position just medial to the medial epicondyle (left arrow). As the elbow re-extends, the ulnar nerve pops back into the groove. The patient reports a slightly uncomfortable sensation with sudden translocation of the nerve each time the elbow flexion/extension movement is repeated.