What happens in manipur

What happens in manipur
Hi guys. I am Dr X General Medicine, former General Secretary of RDA. I want to bring to your notice about an incident that occured during my night duty on 18.04.2024 between 12am to 3am. Around 12 patient parties belonging to AT came to assist a patient. They were armed. After a brief confusion about a missing ECG (which is free & can be repeated agn) after which we were threatened, mentally harassed lasting for about 3 hours esp by the son of the pt who was leading the team wherein words like ‘I will shoot you all’, ‘nang ngasi eigi khut ta shini’ were used to me. We were all female doctors in medicine dept and were harassed constantly by the person so much so that we were not even able to tend to other pts. MS notified but we were pretty much on our own. Yesterday, apparently the same person has come in the night and has done the same thing and he has accompanied a non related pt. I am proposing RDA office holders to come up with letter of condemnation of the act and forwarding to director. It is no longer uncommon for armed people to just show up in casualty and threaten us. How do you all propose we deal with this matter?

security guards and such be posted in the casualty

Anonymous… if in real such an incident happened then why post anonymously?