Where were the health workers who were running flood with 'sin career', who are they going?

1. Savina Royal between 1., untold

I have been working in the basic health care center of barāhatāla rural municipality, tēlapānīsthita for one year. Due to regular dig program going on, we came out to visit ward no. 1 of the rural municipality on SHRAWAN 5 AT 5 am. A new dig center is built in sugurakhālamā.

Report brother moon. thapa and untold sister Laxmi Gautam, Assistant Arjun Ḍām̐gī, assistant arjun ḍām̐gī brother and I went to 2 PM ONLY AFTER 1 PM.

There was no rain in the morning. We were going back to 2 and a half after wearing 7 children in the ward.

But, this is a huge water in return. There wasn’t even a situation to sit there. The clothes we were wearing was also wet. I could not stay in the next ward because I have to run the dig program in the next ward. Barāhatāla Rural Municipality is a very difficult rural rural municipality.

The River had increased a lot when we arrived. Chandra Sir saw that he can move away. And I took a video when I was going to visit laxmi sister.

I just took a video of that 15 seconds in the song that was in the draft of the ticket. I went across the river after my sister. Sister and sir went to birendranagar. Reached the oil room at pm. Posted that video after 10 am after eating food.

It is raining here even in other times. This is how the river fly. But it should be done too. This is the responsibility. The future of children is sick if we don’t work. You can’t even stop the regular dig program. So, even if it is difficult, it must be eaten day and night and day and night.

There is a risk to walk in the oil area because there will be a risk to walk in other times.

1. Moon. Thapa, report, out health post.

I have come to the last association due to the meeting of the adjustment rural municipality of barāhatāla rural municipality. On Shrawan 5, we went to sugurakhāla. No. 1 of barāhatālakō must be in ward. You have to walk five hours to get there.

As a new added health center, I took 2 Sisters, me and arjun ḍām̐gī brother to show the way. The rain was huge when returning.

That’s just a river that made a video. There were 4 other rivers like this. It went viral after the savina system kept the video. Dr. Glimpse Gautam Sir, the head of the family welfare department, Dr. Glimpse Gautam Sir had called.

From the ministry of social development, from the ministry of social development, other friends also called.

The video was taken the same way but it seems that it has also representing the other health workers living in the country.

Everyone has sent a message on Facebook with a lot of praise. He’s feeling more respect to his stomach.

The Health workers have been separated during the meeting. Civil Service employees were formed by increasing one level but we didn’t do so. There is a difference between us and them even though we have the same position.

But, yet we have done our duty with full heart.

1. Laxmi Gautam, untold, out health post

I am working at out health center since 2 It was a big rain back to the day. We were wet even when the wind is running along with water and the wind is also wet.

I said to laxmi sister, when the river is crossing the river, I said to laxmi sister, ’ don’t make a video, even if the river is flowing, I will remember to see others. ’

That’s why sister made a video. I was also carrying bag and van career. Water used to pull down the van career. I was very scared at that time.

10 feet have been heard while walking. The finger has been hurt. I just watched that video before. My 8-Year-old son got scared after watching the video, ’ Mom was crying not going anywhere in the rain. My daughter is 23 months old. That’s why I am afraid of crossing the river. ’