Which one is not the feature of drug induced lupus?

Which one is not the feature of drug induced lupus?
1.GMN
2.RASHES
3.ARTHRALGIA
4.MYALGIA
5.NONE

I have applied for September attempt and have only done following topics Cardio& hema from P/M+P/T+O/E+suda
Gastro & neuro from P/M+ O/E+Suda
Basic science s from P/M+Suda
Rest is left.should I only do Suda and p/m ? Because if I do o/e too I’ll not get time to revise.pls help ppl
Couldn’t study last month due to personal problems

Which is least associated with behcet syndrom?
1.oral ulcer
2.conjunctivitis
3.genital ulcer
4.aseptic meningitis
5.DVT

A 81 year old male with a history of hypertension and inferior MI is seen in the cardiology clinic due to worsening angina and heart failure and 2 syncopal episodes. He is found to have an ejection systolic murmur loudest at the apex and on listening to his chest he has findings in keeping with heart failure. His bloods are unremarkable. Which of the following is the most likely to be causing his syncopal episodes and worsening angina and heart failure?

1.Coronary Artery Disease
2.Atrial Fibrillation
3.Aortic Stenosis
4.Renal Failure
5.Mitral regurgitation

A 70 year old female has had several syncopal episodes. On auscultation there is an ejection systolic murmur radiating to the carotids. What is the most likely diagnosis?

1.Arrhythmia
2.Mitral regurgitation
3.Simple vasovagal episodes
4.Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
5.Aortic stenosis

A 15-year-old boy presents with tremor of both hands. Over the previous months he has developed a mild dysarthria.
He has a history of behavioural problems of a depressive/psychotic nature. What is the most likely diagnosis?
A-Alzheimer’s disease
B-Huntington’s disease
C-Neuroacanthocytosis
D-Variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease
E-Wilson’s disease

A 52 year old gentleman is 5 days post STEMI when he starts to develop chest pain. It is pleurtic in nature and worse on lying down. He is pyrexial and generally unwell. On examinatio he is tachycardic and there is evidence of a pericardial friction rub. On ECG there is widespread ST elevation. Given the most likely diagnosis, what management should be initiated?

1.NSAIDs
2.PCI
3.Thrombolysis
4.Iv antibiotics
5.IV heparin

Which one of the following causes of primary immunodeficiency is a T-cell disorder?

Chediak-Higashi syndrome

Chronic granulomatous disease

Common variable immunodeficiency

DiGeorge syndrome

Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome

Clinical physiology
Which of the following produces renin?
A. Macula densa
B. Granular cell in afferent arteriole
C. Lacis cell
D. Principal cell
E. Intercalated cell

A patient Aged 40 years old had 5 days hx of sinusitis developes epistaxis and SOB , his urine R/E SHOWS HEMATURIA WHAT IS UR DIAGNOSIS ?
1.WEGENER GRANULOMATOSIS
2.CHAURGE STRAUS SYNDROM
3.BEHCET SYNDROM
4.NONE

A 66 year old male with a history of AF on aspirin and bisoprolol presents with symptoms of TIAs. An ECHO and a CT Head do not reveal any abnormalities. How would you manage this patient?

1.Nil
2.Clopidogrel
3.Digoxin
4.Warfarin
5.Carotid endarterectomy